Wednesday, September 16, 2009

Office Peek

My type A personality is prohibiting me from posting pictures of any of the upstairs rooms until I am completely, 100%, without a doubt "FINISHED". But I feel as though I am neglecting you in my silence. So here's a teeny taste of the office makeover.






There, that's all you get! I love, love, love how the colors turned out. The space is very clean, open, and contemporary. When I started re-painting the room, the cabinet needed to be toned down a bit (originally it was that hideous green color). Once the cabinet was white though, I felt that it was just too drab. I wanted to apply wallpaper to the doors but it was hard to purchase only a small quantity of wallpaper and in just the right pattern I was looking for (no florals, please!), so I decided to use fabric instead. In a room that is mostly stripes, I feel the zebra print adds a little bit of pizazz without overpowering the eyes. I'm very happy with how it turned out.

No comments:

Post a Comment