Tuesday, November 16, 2010

Get Sexy! Chicago Women's Bootcamp


For my 17th birthday I asked for a gym membership...weird, I know. Ever since then I have been working out at least four days a week. In the last year I gained weight due to a combination of factors; less intense workouts, increase in food intake, jam-packed schedule, higher levels of stress, and age all probably contributed. Since I already worked out quite often, I knew that I would have to give 150% if I wanted to dramatically shed pounds.


I knew I wouldn't give 150% on my own. (Who DOES that?)


For about four months now I've been attending the Chicago Women's Fitness Camp three to four days a week. The camp is led by Michelle Rossfeld; I haven't been yelled at so much since high school basketball practice. In addition to the bootcamps, Michelle also provides her clients with individualized cardio programs for the weekends. With the combination of these two workouts, I've lost about 13 pounds in three months. I haven't been assessed recently...but I'm hoping the number of pounds lost is even higher now.


Though the camp does seem to focus on women that are interested in losing a significant amount of weight (10+ pounds), many of the women who have already lost weight tend to stay on as clients. The reason: you won't get a better workout. Anywhere.


If you're in the Chicago area and are interested in losing weight OR you just want to challenge yourself with an amazing workout, I recommend attending the camp. First time visitors are always free.

No comments:

Post a Comment