Tuesday, November 23, 2010

It's That Time Again!

Temperatures are consistently freezing, the holiday lights are up, and everyone is blabbing about Black Friday. Yes, it is officially gift-giving time. Like most people these days I very rarely pay full price for ANYTHING. I shop at the discount retailers and even then I try to stick around the sale racks. Some of my favorite stores for holiday shopping:



TJ Maxx
Marshalls
Home Goods
Claire's (really!)




One of the best places I've discovered on the internet is http://www.dealradar.com/. While we're all familiar with Groupon and Living Social, there is probably a plethora of other group-based discount providers in your area (for Chicago there are 25+). Dealradar.com consolidates all the discounts available to you into one daily email. It is SO MUCH BETTER than receiving 25 emails each day.

No comments:

Post a Comment