Friday, February 4, 2011

Backsplash, whiplash

So now that I am nearly three quarters of the way through the upstairs of the house [we purchased a year and a half ago], I must admit to you a horrible, dirty secret I've been holding....
I've already started brainstorming about updating and/or re-doing the entire downstairs. Eeeeeek!

And to kick it all off, I just happened to be browsing around on http://www.overstock.com/ and I found these gorgeous ladies:



We have a deep color + stainless steel theme going on in our kitchen already; this would looks soooo purty behind my oven. I've bene wanting to try my hand out at tiling. I've heard it's actually pretty simple. Hmmmmmmm....



I COVET! And stainless steel appliances aren't going out of style anytime soon, so no matter what I end up doing with the decor, these beauties will fit right in.

I think I'm gonna get 'em.

No comments:

Post a Comment