Wednesday, February 9, 2011

Pattern Priority

In browsing through different looks and ideas to complete the master bedroom, I acknowledged the complete lack of pattern. In addition to a faux wallpaper stencil I plan to paint on the focus wall, I really liked the idea of a zebra rug on the floor. Unfortunately I can't take the credit for this idea [either]; it's a great look that is truly versatile as showed in these pictures.





Eclectic Revisited


In my excitement I purchased a zebra rug that I have previously mentioned on this blog. It was cheap. Too cheap. I received it fairly quick, but the quality was extremely poor. More like a yoga mat than a rug. So, I'm trying again. Today I purchased the rug pictured below. It is actually cowhide with a zebra pattern stenciled on. I should have it next week and am SUPER excited to share the results.




No comments:

Post a Comment